Hazardous situation report by voice for EDF
The SPIX.SKILLS are used to generate hazardous situation reports by voice. The work inspector can keep his gloves on and make sure to report every necessary details in real time.
The Spix.SKILLs of type Choice in a list, and Open Comment are used to help inspectors to generate hazardous situation reports.
The Spix.SKILL interfaced with the Cameleon Mobile software from EDF eanbles the generation of Hazardous Situation report by voice on the flight.
SPIX helps the work inspectors to navigate in the area, keeping his hands free, his gloves on, and the smartphone in the pocket.
The return from the work inspectors are:
– I can easily report hazardous situation,
– I do not need to walk back to complete details,
– I can keep my gloves on and work safely, focused on my job.
The return from the managers are:
– The hazardous situations are better described, no data is missing,
– The report is generated in real time, much more accurate,
– The safety at work is increased.
The working environment at EDF is noisy. The user has no visual feedback as the smartphone is kept in the pocket.